A few words about armoured containers
BASIC TACTICAL AND TECHNICAL PARAMETERS:
Armored containers are designed for use in command vehicles containing mainly IT equipment. The Complete Container Body is a "Tempest" cab that provides the following tactical and technical parameters, and in particular provides electromagnetic leaks:
- the body is adapted for the processing of classified information in accordance with BTPO-701B and DBBT-301D (for "NATO Confidential" and "Confidential"),
- the body is resistant to electromagnetic radiation exposure in accordance with the requirements of KRS-02 according to NO-06-A200,
- dilution of the operating compartment is in accordance with category B1 according to NO-06-A201,
- the cab as a means of transport, complies with the 1C standard for 20-foot bodies (reduced height), which allows it to be transported by any means,
- cab power supply: 400V ± 10%, 50Hz ± 5%, from power generator or mains. Required power: 12kW,
- cabin equipment for auxiliary equipment: air conditioning, ventilation and heating, operating conditions: -30ºC to + 50ºC, maintaining operating temperature within: + 15ºC to + 30ºC and humidity ≤ 80%,
- the cab is additionally equipped with an internal combustion air heater (for heating the cab during transport) to shorten wintertime readiness,
- the cab has a filtered ventilator to allow it to pass through the contaminated area or for short-term work,
- the cab has a pollution meter (radiometer), alarm control panel and fire. Along with the sensors.
The bodywork is made in Tempest technology based on a special 20 'container with a reduced height of 20' 1C, with operating and technical range. The operating compartment provides electromagnetic leakage and is adapted to the processing of classified information.