The radar device designed to measure speed of vehicles in road traffic Fotorapid is available in two versions: Fotorapid CM and Fotorapid CF.
It’s designed to:
– measure and display speed of vehicles when the instrument is set at an angle of 22º to the direction of the traffic, divided into:
- speed of approaching vehicles
- speed of vehicles moving away
- a lane.
– take pictures of vehicles exceeding the speed established by the operator and to record the pictures on an electronic carrier
– cooperation with a PC to process the recorded images.
In the stationary version of the Fotorapid device, speed measurements can be made after installing a speed camera system, called a speed (video) camera, in the mast. It must be located at the road lane and the measurement angle must be set very precisely (positioning).